Monday, April 29, 2019

Famous Last Words: The End is Near



Hello,

I am not quite sure why I am completing this extra credit assignment. I have completed the required 410 points for an A in the class. However, I am incredibly paranoid. I am paranoid that there may be some mistake in the grading system, and so, this assignment is my attempt to acquire some form of bonus points to cushion my grade and ensure I get an A. I will admit, however, that I am somewhat lazy, which is why I am doing what I consider the easiest assignment instead of some other assignment that is worth more.

Hopefully, this will be my last assignment for this class. I am not going to lie, I struggled more than I would like to admit in this class. I like to think that I have creative ideas that, more often than not, involve dragons. However, I had an incredibly difficult time trying to write stories. I struggled with length and had a hard time deciding how I wanted to my stories to go. I had enough on my plate as it was, so I decided to drop the portfolio half-way through the semester. I will admit that reading the positive comments that everyone left, mainly the professor, left me feeling much better about my stories. I think I will hang on to the link to my portfolio so I can go back and look and it every now and then. Even if I did struggle more than the average Joe, I tried my best. I am just glad that I did complete some of the portfolio and story assignments so that I could actually afford not to do them later on in the semester.

Things are really hectic for me right now, so I am so relieved to be able to throw in the towel for this class. That puts me one step closer to graduation. I am looking forward to being done with undergrad! 




1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Bianca. I feel as though I am ready for the semester to end and I have been trying to shove a bunch of work into one week which is stressful enough. I wish you good luck with your finals and hope that you are successful in all your endeavors. Good luck and Keep going we are almost there.

    ReplyDelete