Sunday, January 20, 2019

Assignments


As boring as it sounds, I would say that the assignment that I am most intrigued by is the reading assignment. I love reading, especially when it is about folklore. I hate to say this, but I do not really have much of a creative mind, so the storytelling assignment does not really appeal to me. This class is really in a league of its own. I have never taken any courses that are similar to this one – even the grading is unique. For the extra credit, the Wikipedia Trails interests me the most. I often go on YouTube with the intention of looking up a certain video, and then thirty minutes later I find myself on a totally unrelated page. I would like to see where I end up on Wikipedia. 

 A Path Through Darkness. By bbsc30. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment