Sunday, January 20, 2019

New Technology


I am proud to say that I am actually familiar with most of the technology tools mentioned. The ones I am unfamiliar with are the ones that involve blogging and Twine. I have never heard of Twine before, but I must say that I am a big fan based on some of the sample works I saw. I would definitely say that this class is a lot more technology oriented compared to most of my other classes. I have had a couple of other courses use new software in order to create a 3D model of molecules and different viral structures. I guess the main web skill I want to work on is the one that involves creating a website. I feel like that skill can really come in handy in the future so I am eager to learn!

Technology. Wikimedia Commons. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment